Saturday, April 2, 2011

General Conference Pancakes!

I decided to make pancakes and bacon for breakfast (officially noon) between sessions of the Saturday conference. Of course the plain batter is kind of boring, so I decided to make red, yellow, blue, and purple pancakes. Had I not run out of batter I would have also had green pancakes!



                                    Bacon that we cooked several slices of. 
 Tator Tot Casserole that I wrapped in aluminum foil and put in the deep freeze for a quick dinner on a busier night we may have. 
 The sun setting. I only wished I had gotten out about 5 minutes sooner. The sun sets soo quickly here. It is extremely beautiful. I don't think that the pictures do it justice. This evening was VERY windy and chilly, so I only stayed out long enough to get the pictures you see here. :)
















It was very windy today. Earlier we had wind gusts of SW winds 45 mph. The wind has slowed down a lot but is still quite strong. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow you know dye is suppose to make kids hyper. HAHAHA

    Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you come over and babysit our kids. I know they would love rainbow pancakes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete