Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunglasses!!

I'm walking on sunshine!! Woot Woot!! So I got a pair of sunglasses that fit over my eyeglasses today from Walgreens! I'm sure they look a little big on my face, and aren't styling or anything, but they get the job done! They block out ALL sources of the sun!!! I have a small head and face, so I even checked out the kiddy glasses. BUT I REFUSE to have little princess or Buzz Lightyear on the front and side of my sunglasses!
 This one was taken without the flash, and the one below had flash on. 
They are quite comfy and I'll get a great deal of use out of them this coming Spring/Summer...that is when Rexburg decides to quit snowing and looking like Christmas outside! The sun really bothers my head, so I'm quite pleased I have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment