Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hail!!

Today we received HAIL! It all started when a dark blue and black coloring covered the sky above the campus. Our side of atmosphere seemed like an overcast snow looking variety of clouds. The weather online said we were supposed to have strong winds from 2pm into the night. I have to say I haven't seen this monstrous wind yet...I'm sure it will still make its presence. Just then the heavens opened and we received the glorious hail! Here are some pictures and video clips that I took while thoroughly enjoyed myself!



Some video clips will appear when I can figure out why the videos aren't loading!




These are pictures from our evening or 2nd Hail storm! Also, ironically, a couple was moving in earlier when it started hailing the first time. And they pulled up with a couch just as this 2nd storm began! haha Probably a bit evil of me to laugh. But timing was everything!



Hail Icee!! Cherry Flavored. Whatever is blown around in our atmosphere...I just consumed it! And it was GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment