Sunday, January 1, 2012

BYU-Idaho Antonio's Graduation December 2011


 He truly needed a yellow dot on the top of his hat so we could find him.



                                           Antonio's mom, himself, Alicia
                                                   Jean, Antonio, and myself!
                           I can't believe Elizabeth's hamburger was this big!
 My dinner at Chili's. This salad was absolutely amazing!! I called it my rainbow salad.
                                      Standing in the middle of the line up.

                                        Pres. Clarke & Elder ? of the 12

                                   Yay!! Congrats Antonio! Taylor Chapel
                          Restaurant called Stockmans' in Idaho Falls, ID
Holly was going "nuts" over a walnut. She thought it was a ball. 
                                                    Snuggling w/Elizabeth
                                           The flash!! My eyes..my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment