Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Seizure Service Dog!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I'm definitely excited! A lady got the idea from another lady who breeds dogs. She donates 1 puppy out of every litter to become a service dog. She looked online for a service dog organization and couldn't find one. So she thought about looking on KSL. I posted an ad on there about 3 weeks ago that she came across. So she called me, and the rest shall be history. I'm soo excited, and definitely feel blessed that she was able to find my ad on KSL and that I was inspired to post an ad there. I should be receiving pictures soon of her growing up. She is a red standard poodle, so she should get bigger than my families dog Holly who is a toy poodle. Other than training lessons and a bigger doggie door, we'll have to start our search for a service dog trainer who can certify her. We went to the Temple this evening for a session with our ward. It was excellent! I love the peacefulness of the Temple!







       Sausha and Cooper's litter of Red Standard Poodle puppies!
                                  (4 males and 2 females.) 


http://www.hawkersmagicalredstandardpoodles.com/adult-dogs.php


This link gives you a look at my puppies parents and what my puppy may look like when she is full grown. 


I am currently wearing a t-shirt I bought this evening to transfer my body scent onto it. In about 5 days, I will mail my shirt on to the home of my puppy, so that she can learn to recognize my scent and build a stronger bond and connection when I get to take her home!

No comments:

Post a Comment