Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day BBQ!

Today we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and had a BBQ in the Perkins hall dorm courtyard where Elizabeth lives. We managed to find charcoal on sale at Broulims. We already had a lighter and lighter fluid from our BBQ attempts last year when we battled the wind. The wind won of course. So it was great success with our BBQ hamburgers and watermelon. 


Elizabeth and I painted our nails after we were full, fat, and happy. I wasn't too coordinated, so eventually after removing more paint than I put on, I enlisted her help. 






I came up with the design after my many painting attempts. Not that I will be caught dead wearing sandals around, since it is a bit nippy outside, but I must admit my feet look pretty stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment