Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day Camp 2013!

June 25th, 2013 Today I started 25mg Lamictal, 200mg Tegretol in the morning, and tonight I will take 100mg chewable Carbamazapine. It's been a busy week with up and down emotions. 

To recap: June 20-21st Special Needs Mutual Day Camp
It was a fun camp experience and I felt the spirit strongly when testimonies were shared. Here are some pics from the camp! 













                             Demonstration on the creation of the Earth. 









                                                                  A cherry tree!










Camp was a lot of fun and there were a lot of participants! On Thursday around 3:30pm I had a headache. I took 400mg ibuprofen and was feeling pretty good around dinnertime. At around 7:00pm I started feeling weird and laid down on the ground. I had a seizure that lasted over an hour. I was transported by blanket and 8 guys to the car and to McKay Dee ER. I was given 2mg of Ativan, 4 times and a pill of Ativan to go home with. It took the doctor 20 min. in the E.R. to stop the seizure. I really don't recall much of being there, but Antonio and my Mom say we were there from about 8pm until midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment